الخميس، ١٣ يونيو ٢٠١٣

The dilemma

Apart from life achievements, we claim our feelings to be decided by ourselves. We claim that we can love somebody if we want to love him, and we claim that we can stop loving somebody when we decide to do so. We even claim that we get attached to some place if we decided that the place is quite suitable for us, and we get detached from a country or a nationality or a home when we decide to. However, once upon a time I suddenly changed, in one night or one day, and started to look at the people in a different way. One day I woke up to find myself indifferent about that friend, and at one moment I admired the other friend. I don't remember when it happened when I started to treat that man nicely or when I started to humiliate the other. It's very complicated to record the time spot but I'm quite sure of two things; that it was one single moment of time without much thinking or decision making. The other thing is that it wasn't ever a result of maturity or growth.

Maturity is a term used in books to explain the change in our way of decision making. Maturity is used to justify why we stopped feeling the way we used to many years ago, or may be yesterday. I don't know why I don't feel the same way I was feeling yesterday. Religious people insert the God factor. It's definitely a good dilemma where the God factor fits. God changed your heart so that you feel (better). And scientists always have theories. It's their hobby to always have theories.

One feeling that I'm having lately is not to trust the religious too much, for they're still not so sure. And until they're sure, I won't deny it, but I still I don't like them. May be if God really directs us and is the one who changes my heart in one moment, He'd have then made me like the religious people. Of course if He likes them!

Anyway I do pray. I do pray from time to time, and I really enjoy it. I do pray that God directs my heart to whatever He likes, and whatever He finds beneficial. I pray and I've been trying for sometime to let Him decide with complete authority on the whole issue. This sounds really good, isn't it? And the religious guys like those statements very much. But, I still don't have enough evidence. I've asked for it, but I don't remember that I had enough. I pray for if God is not there, and if He is not in control, there will be no other better theory for me to accept. There will be no better purpose to live for!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: